To provides office services by implementing administrative system, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Maintain documentation & record keeping for Administrative department.
- Visiting card co-ordination & voucher with printing agency.
- Annual maintenance Contracts with various contractors.
- Housekeeping & infrastructure maintenance.
- Maintaining address book for all the contacts.
- Providing facilities for the office like coffee powder & other staff welfare.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, Office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Booking of tickets to staff & maintain liaison with travel agencies.
- Preparation of memos, covering letters, and other documents as needed from time to time.
- Scanning & keeping documentation in an organized manner.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making.
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Good communication & Presentable.
- Strong problem solving skill.
- Reporting Skills.
- Administrative writing skills & Verbal communication.
- Positive Attitude & Professionalism.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Managing Processes.
- Analyzing information.
- Problem solving skills.
- Supply Management & Inventory Control.
- Graduate in any stream preferably B.Com / B.A.
- Candidate who is pursuing graduation can also apply.
- 1 year experience in Admin Activity.