We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content writer, writing and editing for the website.
The website content writer will be responsible developing the voice of the organization's online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Writing compelling web content in English that drives traffic and leads conversion.
- Proofreading, editing and writing content on a regular basis including editorials and article.
- Author online content utilizing SEO best practices.
- Compose clear, original, grammatically-correct and effective content.
- Understand and apply a brand's voice to all communication materials.
- Understand the business, competitors and the industry and deliver content to drive traffic to the Portal.
- Perform estimation, resource allocation and costing involved in the projects.
- Evaluate, understand and communicate to Target Audience.
- Collaborate with teammates in brand strategy, user experience and web development.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills; adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s) ( if any).
- Contributes to/updates the company's social sites like Facebook and Twitter ( If it is necessary).
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content.
- Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources.
- Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
- Monitors social media outlets and responds on topics related to company/industry.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Co-Ordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external).
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research.
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and working with content management systems (CMS).
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional SEO content writing experience.
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated ability to write successfully for the web (driving traffic, building engagement and optimizing user experience).
- Knowledge of Keywords insertion & placement, sequencing, keyword density etc is a must.
- Proficiency in web content management systems, publishing and PowerPoint.
- Ability to quickly understand the business, competitors and the industry.
- Ability to evaluate, understand and communicate to Target Audience.
- Ability to take and execute direction with strong project coordination skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor's degree.
- Individual should have client facing experience.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and Word.