To provide services by designing & implementing effective human resource system, procedures, policies, and monitoring personnel activity.
- Downloading resumes from job portals & screening of resumes, contact with consultancies.
- Scheduling & conducting interview, finalizing candidate.
- Joining formalities like issue of Offer letter, appointment letter & other related documents, providing Welcome Kit, ID card, Employee background verification activity.
- Induction & orientation.
- Relieving Formalities like exit interviews & preparation of relieving documentation.
- Opening up of salary accounts of new employees & Coordinating with bankers.
- Supervises and evaluates employees and their job performance.
- Maintaining attendance register & PF register.
- Maintaining Time Sheets management.
- Maintaining address book for all the contacts.
- Provide assistance in preparation of monthly statutory compliance documents as per the guidelines of senior staff such as PF, ESI returns etc.
- Develops staffs by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolve employee grievances.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Provides coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Biometric attendance management.
- Leave & absence Management, Performance Appraisal Management.
- Maintaining Proper documentation, Filling and maintaining secrecy of documents.
- Monthly Report preparation.
- Managing day-to-day trainee work activity & Certification Exam Management.
- Preparing & updating training module time to time.
- Weekly meeting of all team members for general discussion & review.
- Employee engagement activity.
- Resolving employee related issues and ensuring smooth communication across all organizational level.
- Secures HR information by completing data base backups.
- Preparation of Salary slips.
- Evaluating & Reviewing monthly performance and preparation of annual appraisal report.
- Preparation, Modification of HR policy, Procedures, Employee Manuals.
- Contributes team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Calculates productive and non-productive hours for all team members on Monthly Basis and Coordinates with them for the same.
- Booking of tickets to staff & maintain liaison with travel agencies.
- Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Team Management, Staffing & Supervision.
- Positive Attitude & Professionalism.
- Reporting Skills.
- Negotiating Skills.
- Administrative writing skills & Verbal communication.
- Extensive Computer Skills (expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Email program).
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Disciplined & Punctual.
- Self - starter, motivated; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality for both business and affairs.
- MBA (HR) or Equivalent degree in Human Resource or Personnel Management.
- 1+ year's experience in Core HR Activity.
- Well versed with Market Trends, HR Related concepts and Knowledge.