Supports company operations by managing & maintaining office.
Operations In charge must clearly understand the goals of the organization and develop a clear vision of exactly how operations will help achieve them. This also involves translating these goals into implications for the operation's performance, objectives, quality, speed, dependability, flexibility and cost.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; monitoring & performing clerical functions.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, Office layout, implementing changes.
- Oversees general office activities, facilities, office layout, and basic operational infrastructure and Ensures day to day operations of the organization in smooth and effective way.
- Taking care of complete inventory, managing stock.
- Maintains and observes office premises daily & Ensuring smooth flow of work in the floor.
- Maintains organization efficiency by planning and implementing organization systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repair: maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Sometimes visit to bank if needed.
- Any emergency work assigned.
- Identify non-value added processes within the department and seeks solutions.
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making.
- Excellent communication, Strong problem solving skill.
- Organizational, Financial, Time management skill.
- Analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and Professional Individual.
- Self - starter, motivated; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Extensive Computer Skills (expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Email program).
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality for both business and affairs.
- Supply Management, Inventory Control.
- Managing Processes.
- Supervision, Developing Standards.
- Promoting Process Improvement.
- Graduate or Post graduate in any stream.
- Knowledge on Current market Trends, Accounting & Finance is plus.
- Good amount of hands on experience in Operations / facility activity in any Industry specially IT/Software.