|Product Specialist in Navision|
To develop application through analysis, designing, developing and installing software solutions by using Microsoft Dynamics ERP Applications.
- A Dynamics NAV Product Specialist will be focused on the delivery and implementation of Dynamics NAV ERP solution. The Consultant will have developed deep technical and functional skills in Dynamics NAV that will be used in performing these tasks.
- A Consultant will be part of one or multiple teams that will use problem-solving skills to develop and implement Navision for ICS clients. Each Consultant will be placed on a project team that will be defined and organized according to the skills and experience required for the implementation. The consultant will be familiar with software implementation and structured implementation methodologies.
- A Dynamics NAV Product Specialist will spend a majority of their time executing tasks related to client delivery / Solution Delivery. Most of this Delivery time will be focused on detailed project tasks. A small portion of client time will be spent on project management tasks. Any non-client time will be spent on personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks.
- Consulting work will be primarily performed at our client sites. Overnight travel is inherent to this role depending on the phase of the project. Client locations may also be spread out over a geographic area and will require additional travelling time for team members to reach their work site. ICS will reimburse for Travel and out of town travel expenses incurred while working on client sites according to the ICS stated policies.
- To perform business requirements analysis and design.
- To perform gap analysis between Navision functionality and client's requirements.
- To lead project teams through design workshops and CRP environments.
- To identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements or work-around to meet client requirements.
- To train users on new process and Navision.
- To develop data conversion and testing strategies.
- To manage individual budget and scope of work.
- To perform Navision demonstrations.
- Be an Expert on one or more Industry Solutions like Retail ,Professional Services, Distribution and Discrete or Process Manufacturing.
- Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Documentation and Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
- Team handling skill..
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Documentation Skills.
- 4-year degree in Engineering, business, Accounting, MCA or equivalent.
- 3+ year's experience in implementing Dynamics NAV required.
- Experience with Dynamics NAV 2009 (R1/R2) is required.
- Experience with Dynamics NAV 2013 is desirable.
- Functional knowledge of the finance, distribution, and production granules, other module knowledge such as CRM, Projects, MRP, and Shop Floor is a plus.
- Dynamics NAV Installation, Development or Financials and Distribution or Financials and Manufacturing certification preferred.
- Experience with core business processes such as accounting, distribution and manufacturing.
- Experience implementing other Dynamics solutions (AX, SOL, GP) a plus.
- Large consulting organization experience preferred.