|Programmer Analyst SharePoint|
To develop information systems by designing, implementing, deploying, and installing software solutions by using Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM Applications on share point server.
- Implementation of SharePoint server based portals, developing customized intranet portals with SharePoint web parts, blue print architecture of high traffic portals for high performance, analysis and testing web based applications.
- Designing of software applications using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, SharePoint, Visual Basic, ASP and COM components.
- Implement and deploy web-based applications on SharePoint Server.
- To develop customized Intranet portal, document libraries, and Lists for SharePoint Programming.
- To provide post go-live support to customers that we have implemented SharePoint for.
- Need to create proposals for prospect project that are based on SharePoint Technologies.
- Perform estimation, resource allocation and costing involved in the projects.
- To create architecture and consequently creating high level and low level design of the application to support the customer's needs.
- To provide integration services with back-office ERP such as the Microsoft Dynamics ERP and SharePoint or other front-end web applications and other back office applications such as Warehouse Management Applications.
- Analyzing Information , General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Documentation and Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Documentation Skills.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor's degree.
- At least 3 years of implementation on SharePoint server based portals experience.
- Individual should have client facing experience.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Successfully completed Certification Exams.
- Advance .NET (C#), SharePoint, Visual Basic knowledge.
- Experience in Website Development is a must.