To develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions by using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Applications.
- Installation of CRM and customization of CRM components.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes investigating problem areas following the software development lifecycle.
- Analyzing Information , General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Documentation and Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
- Advance .NET (C#), SharePoint, Visual Basic knowledge.
- Good Documentation Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor's degree.
- Must have undergone training in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- At least 2 years of experience in Dynamics CRM.
- Good knowledge in Sales, Marketing, and Services modules of CRM is desirable.
- Knowledge of Plugins, C# .Net, Visual Studio.
- Individual should have client facing experience.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Successfully completed Certification Exams.
- Must have completed a Sample Project.
- Successful completion of Certification Exams.