Provide on-job training to develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions using Microsoft Dynamics ERP / CRM or Web Applications.
After completion of training & Certification Exam/s trainee joins in current teams to work on assignments with clients who offer a variety of medium or large-sized projects. With clients located across the US and globe, ICS can offer great flexibility in relocation, excellent career advancements and a variety of opportunities. ICS' mentoring, career development, and on-the-job training ensure a smooth transition into your professional life and orient you to our culture, values, vision, and mission.
ICS offers exclusive opportunities to train in our advanced facilities, working with diverse and cutting-edge technologies, while gaining both domestic and international experience and exploring multiple career paths.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes investigating problem areas following the software development lifecycle.
- Positive Attitude.
- Self-motivated & energetic.
- Analyzing Information.
- General Programming Skills.
- Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate attention in detail.
- Ability to demonstrate deductive and inductive reasoning skills.
- Good Communication and Documentation Skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Master's Degree in Computer science or Engineering degree with more than 65% Average Marks.
- Previous knowledge/experience in Java/J2EE Development, C++ / C#, .NET, VB/ASP Development is preferred.